2016 has soon come to an end. It’s been fun, hasn’t it? Like every year there’s been ups and downs, but looking back at it now I did do what I set out to do. It might not have happened the way I’d planned it but I said I’d write six stories and I wrote eight, eleven if I count Love Unlocked, Buried Desires #2, and The Deadly Sugar Trilogy and not only my individual stories – so a good year.
I’ll probably do a post closer to New Year about goals and stuff but the reason I started looking back at the year now is that Goodreads M/M Romance Group is hosting their annual Member’s Choice Awards. The nomination round is now over and it’s time for all of you (members of the Goodreads M/M Romance Group) to cast your vote!
I spend most of my online-time gossiping with Al Stewart and Amy Spector, we actually do talk a whole lot writing too, and therefore it gladdens me to see them nominated. There are many categories and many authors worthy of an award but here is where you’ll find us:
- All Time Favourite M/M Series: Tork and Adam by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
- Best Anthology: Love Unlocked (seven Beaten Track authors)
- Best Book of the Year: The Invasion of Adam by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
- Best Coming of Age: The Invasion of Adam and Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace! by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
- Best Cover Art: Body of Work by Amy Spector and Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace! by Noah Homes
- Best Dark Themed: Deadly Lies by Ofelia Gränd
- Best Established Couple: The Invasion of Adam by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
- Best Friends to Lovers: Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace! by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
- Best Short Story (Less than 50 pages): Dalton Sikes Finds a Body by Amy Spector
- Best Hurt/Comfort: Once in May by Ofelia Gränd
- Best Main Character: The Invasion of Adam and Shut Your Face, Anthony Pace! by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
- Best Paranormal: Body of Work by Amy Spector
- Best Performance/Visual Arts: The Trap by Clarie Davis and Al Stewart
So roll up your sleeves and get voting!